Secure your vehicle with the latest undetectable vehicle security system. The Autowatch Ghost Immobiliser by an experienced Auto Electrician, No extra fobs. No lights. Just a pin code unique to you using the existing buttons in your vehicle. Guaranteed security or your money back. You can find us in Dudley near Wolverhampton & Birmingham
For businesses or for personal use, trackers are an invaluable device on your vehicle. From keeping a log of mileage for tax purposes, to speed alerts, from recovering a missing or stolen vehicle or asset to notifications about someone tampering with your vehicle. Trackers can do so much more.
Stay safe on the roads with a dash camera. They can save you time and hassle in the event of an accident or should you (or your camera) witness an incident of any form. You will get the best installation with all wired correctly routed and even a demonstration on how to use your camera.
Another flat battery? Replaced that blown bulb but it still doesn't work? Dash board lighting up like a Christmas tree? You could do with coming to a diagnostics appointment. Let our experience and equipment help solve that annoying electrical fault.
We live and breathe motorcycles. From full rewires and new looks to indicator changes and heated grip installations. You can get any motorcycle electrical service here. We are MotoGadget dealers and can help you finish that project or upgrade.
Be seen on the roads by having safety lighting installed on your vehicle. Lightbars, grill lights, beacons, spot lights and interior lights to help get that job done.
Upgrade your factory vehicle security by adding an alarm. A noise deterrent that can alert others to someone tampering with your vehicle. Proximity, tilt and infrared sensors available to give all round protection.
So many of our customers come to us after they’ve had their vehicle broken into or stolen because they want to prevent it from happening again.
We’d much rather you took preventative action BEFORE you’re targeted.
Having your vehicle stolen will cause you a chain of negative effects. You have to pay insurance excesses and possibly receive less money for your vehicle when paid out. You can't get to your next job and you end up letting customers down and trying to find a workaround for not having transport. It’s a pain and extremely frustrating for you.
The depressing loss of your independence and building fear that your possessions are no longer safe can leave you feeling quite vulnerable.
By adding layers of security to your vehicle, you reduce the chance of your vehicle being targeted by thieves.
1. Alarms - Adding an alarm will sound a siren if any of the vehicle's doors are opened or if a window is broken - or if your handlebar is moved on your motorcycle. Additional sensors can be added to create several features such as a 'warn away' sound if someone peers in through the windows or touches the handlebar. These are extremely effective.
2. Additional Immobiliser - Vehicles have become basically driving computers and thieves have gained the skills to 'hack' the vehicle's computer and simply deactivate the standard immobiliser. By adding a second immobiliser, the thieves know they'd be wasting their time because even after 'hacking', you vehicle won't drive away. So, they leave you alone.
3. Trackers - Does your vehicle get left at car parks for long days or perhaps weeks at a time? You could use an app to instantly see your vehicle's exact live location and receive notifications if it were to have its alarm triggered. If something has happened to your vehicle, the tracker call centre will notify the police and they will attend. The peace of mind this gives is invaluable.
4. Dash cameras - Not only will they be your independent witness whilst you are driving or riding, but they will keep an eye on your vehicle for you too when you park it up! Most dash cameras now have 'parking mode' and will record video and audio if the camera senses a 'shock' (e.g. from a broken window, someone trying to pull a door handle or knocking a handlebar on a motorcycle - See Motorcycle Dash Cameras). A good mugshot will always help any police investigation.
Rid yourself of that fear and anxiety and give yourself peace of mind that your vehicle is secure from prolific vehicle criminals.
Add these to your vehicle before it’s too late.
Is there something electrical not quite working correctly in or on your vehicle?
Annoying vehicle electrical problems can create frustration and sometimes unnecessary costly repair bills from garages who don’t specialise and may be unethical with their charges.
By attending a diagnostics appointment with us, your vehicle will have all of its electrical systems checked by an experienced auto electrician as well as a standard diagnostics scan with the computer, if necessary. You’ll be taken fully through the report and be shown any damage or parts that require changing. Because we are specialist automotive electricians, you’ll get an honest and truthful service.
Take a quick look at our 'Electrical Repairs' page for examples of some of the repairs we have undertaken in the past.
Have a look at our reviews and you’ll see that we’ve saved our customers hundreds of pounds on repairs that they were told they needed.
Melted fuse box due to faulty overheating relay
· Don't have that favourite digital radio station in your van?
· Fancy a subwoofer to enhance your favourite basslines and enjoy the ride?
· Like the idea of LED lighting to help find your tools in the back of your van in the darker winter months?
· Do you want the OEM factory extra reversing camera but don't want to pay dealer prices?
· How about some USB ports so you can charge all your devices at the same time?
· Or how about keyless ignition on your motorcycle?
The list is endless! - have a look at our 'Upgrades & Installations' page for some of our previous installations.
If it’s electrical and goes in or on a vehicle, you can count on us to professionally install it for you. We’ll help with advice, installation and future security.
Got an idea to enhance your vehicle electronically? We’d love to hear it!
Roadtrip with satnav and dash camera in a Mercedes-Benz Vito